The most important substance in liquid crystal displays is liquid crystal, which is a regular arrangement of organic compounds, is a kind of material between the solid and liquid, currently generally used is the nematic fine column liquid crystal molecular arrangement most suitable for the manufacture of liquid crystal displays.

The physical properties of liquid crystals are as follows: when the electricity is switched on, the molecules are arranged in an orderly way so that light can pass easily;Without electricity, the molecules are out of alignment, preventing light from passing through.Let the liquid crystal molecules block or let light pass through them like a gate.Most liquid crystals are organic compounds composed of long, rod-like molecules.In the natural state, the long axes of these rod-shaped molecules are roughly parallel.The liquid crystals are poured into a well-processed slotted plane, and the molecules are arranged along the grooves, so that if the grooves are very parallel, the molecules are perfectly parallel.

From a technical point of view, the LCD panel consists of two rather delicate pieces of glass, called Substrates, with a layer of liquid crystal between them.When a light beam passes through this layer of liquid crystal, the liquid crystal itself will line up or twist in a row in an irregular shape, thus blocking or enabling the light beam to pass through smoothly.


There are many kinds of liquid crystals, which are usually classified according to the characteristics of central bridge bonds and rings of liquid crystal molecules.More than 10,000 kinds of liquid crystal materials have been synthesized, among which there are thousands of common liquid crystal display materials, including biphenyl liquid crystal, phenylcyclohexane liquid crystal and ester liquid crystal.

So these three things are lethal toxic compounds, and that's not true.Because of these compounds, poisoning is mainly manifested as nervous system and digestive system symptoms, such as dizziness, headache, dizziness, lethargy, nausea, vomiting, and sometimes liver dysfunction.High concentrations of exposure to respiratory and eye irritation.Prolonged exposure can cause headaches, fatigue, insomnia, and respiratory irritation.May cause allergic or contact dermatitis.


That is to say, although it is true that the liquid compound in the liquid crystal panel contains toxic and can cause harm to human body, but his toxicity is far short of highly toxic, even worse than a broken mercury thermometer inside out of a harm to human body, and be sure to meet the conditions: high density and long-term contact of these two conditions, will not harm to health.So under normal circumstances, broken mobile phone accidentally get a little, or handling computer monitor accidentally collision leakage liquid stained a little, don't make a fuss, as long as in accordance with the normal cleaning step clean up!


Is the liquid in liquid crystal panel toxic